That’s how the Be Amazing and Sitting Pretty Top mash up came to be. However, she wanted “a fancy something” at the neck so I finagled a little bit of a change on the collar to accommodate the fancy that she was looking for.
The first thing I did was take a look at the bodice on the Be Amazing, and I shortened the Sitting Pretty so that it was the same length. I did do some merging at the side seams so that the waist was the same width as the original Be Amazing bodice. Nothing too fancy. With the top being knit and the bottom being woven, I decided to add a little extra support by adding some clear elastic around the waist.