Create a head-turning look with the Premier Pencil Skirt! This pattern is designed to be simple to sew and offers a range of options, ensuring a polished silhouette. Complete with photo instructions and a video tutorial, even novice sewers can easily achieve desired results.This pattern features:
- Above-knee, Below-knee, and Mid-Calf Length Options;
- Front and Back Darts for a beautiful shape;
- Elastic Waistband;
- Back Vent or Side Vent Options;
- Layered letter, A4, A0 print, and projector files;
- Photo Step Instructions
- Video Tutorial (sew along each step with Diana)
- Established Blazer
- Be Captivating Top
- Puffed Sleeve Top
- Day to Night Top
- Lucy Top
- Classic Camisole Top
- Oversized Tee
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper pattern that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one CLICK HERE.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in sizes XXS - 7XL.
This pattern was drafted for our Curvy Fit Size Chart that is drafted for the height of 5’5”/165.10 cm. The instructions include steps for adjusting the pattern for height differences if needed.Fabric Recommendation:
This pattern is designed to be made using stable knits with a minimum of 30% horizontal stretch and a minimum of 20% vertical stretch. Examples are: Ponte, Jacquard Jersey, Stretch Corduroy, Stable Cotton Lycra, ITY and Stable French Terry.
- Letter and A4 Sized No Trim Pattern Pieces for All Parts
- Projector File with Layers
- Copy Shop A0 File with Layers
- Layered Printing Option
- Fabric Requirements Chart
- Size Chart
- Tips and Notes
- Table of contents
- Pattern Piece Diagram
- Printing Instructions
- Supply List
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
j'ai fait la version sans ouverture et la taille sans élastique je suis vraiment contente du résultat
je vais faire le modèle avec l ouverture arrière sous
I was able to test this pattern and I was glad to be selected! My proportions are all over the place but being able to construct my own makes for an amazing fit. I've already finished another, post-test, and looking to make more.
I made this out of the Ponte knit. The fit is excellent. However, I don’t know what I did wrong with the waist band. Maybe I stretched the elastic too much while I was zigzagging it to the fabric. The elastic doesn’t have natural recovery to hug my waist. With that said, I will definitely make the skirt again. And see if I can figure out how to do the waistband a little differently. I’ve never had this issue before, but I know it’s something I did incorrectly.
This skirt looks like it came from a fancy retail store. I made it for my daughter and she loved it!
A pencil skirt is one of my favs to wear. This pattern was easy to adjust and sew. I did make the waist band a bit wider for my comfort. Ellie & Mac patterns are easy to sew and always makes me want to finish the sew so that I can wear it.
Quick sew and the fit is perfection.