Express yourself and show your creative flair. The bags in this PDF Pattern Bundle are great for all ages - from kids to adults - so you can find the perfect one for someone special, or even for yourself! Not to mention, they're fashionable, customizable and super practical for carrying around all your belongings. Plus, they make great projects for using up scraps of fabric.
This bundle contains:
- Tote to Go Bag Pattern (free pattern)
- Pack your Bag Backpack Pattern
- Day-to-Day Duffle Bag Pattern
Store and Go Crossbody Bag Pattern
- Modern Manda Convertible Bag Pattern
Sewing Techniques You'll Learn:
Gain the know-how to craft stylish backpacks, crossbody bags, and even sling bags, with the variety of patterns in this bundle. Learn the ins and outs of bag-making, from sewing an entire piece to installing hardware, integrating zippers, and adding pockets. Investigate the detailed steps and photo and video tutorials, and make a bag tailored to your taste that you can use with adjustable straps, shoulder pads, and compartments.
This is a digital PDF Sewing Pattern. It is NOT a paper pattern. You will be able to instantly download this pattern from your email or account order history.
Pattern pieces for all parts
A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copy written.
You may use this pattern to create and sell bags of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
- This pattern is copyrighted. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.