Here is Lesley alias Frullemieke from the blog https://frullemieke.blogspot.be again.
Today I’m gonna show you a little hack on the Discoverer Tee Pattern, I’ve added a ruffle to it.
Here we go:
1. Print and tape the pattern and cut out the pieces.
2. Take the front piece and measure on the top line to see how long you gonna make your ruffle.
3. Make a pattern piece for the ruffle, I took a lot of extra length to wrinkle and took my ruffle double for a clean finish.
4. Cut out all the pattern pieces in fabric and make your ruffle.
5. Put the ruffle between the two front pieces, pin and sew.
6. From now on, you can go further with the tutorial that came with the pattern
You did it!
And now you can enjoy that happy little face in that new shirt!
Would you like to see more creations from me?
Visit my blog: https://frullemieke.blogspot.com/
and like me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frullemieke/