Sweet Heart Pillow Sewing Pattern
Download your PDF Pattern after purchase
Print at home or a print shop, or project directly to your fabric
Easy step-by-step instructions & video tutorials
Sewing community of 87,000+ members
The Sweet Heart Pillow Sewing Pattern is such a cute pillow! The 'secret' pocket allows you to add a sweet note, a gift, or use it to hide your book or remote control. This pillow comes in three sizes and is the perfect quick & easy scrap-buster project.
This sewing pattern features:
- Sweet Heart Pillow in size Small, Medium or Large
- 'Secret' Pocket with Zipper or Button Closure Options
- Layered Print and Projector Files
This is a digital PDF Sewing Pattern. It is NOT a paper pattern. You will be able to instantly download this pattern from your email or account order history.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in three sizes:
Small Heart: about 5"x5" - pocket size: 3.5"x1.25"
Medium Heart: about 15"x15" - pocket size: 8.5"x6"
Large Heart: about 25x25" - pocket size: 12"x10"
- Small Heart: about 12,5 cm x 12,5 cm - pocket size: 9 cm x 3,25 cm
- Medium Heart: about 38 cm x 38 cm - pocket size: 21,5 cm x 15,25 cm
- Large Heart: about 63,5 cm x 63,5 cm - pocket size: 30,5 cm x 25,4 cm
This Pillow is designed to be made using medium to heavy weight woven fabrics. Suggested Fabric options: Fleece, Minky, Canvas, Silk, Wool, Polyester and Nylon Blends, Poly Cotton, Cotton, Velvet, Linen etc.
- Zipper Closure (1): Small: 2.25” / 5,7 cm, Medium: 7.5” / 19 cm, Large: 115” / 29 cm
- Button Closure Option:
• Thin Corded Elastic
• Buttons (1 for Small, 3 for Medium, 4 For Large)
• Light to Medium Interfacing
Three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large
'Secret' Pocket with zipper or button closure options
Layered Print and Projector Files
No trim pattern pages for quick and easy assembly
Pattern pieces for all parts
Projector File with Layers
A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copy written.
You may use this pattern to create and sell dresses of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.