The Makayah Flower Pillow Sewing Pattern is a stylish accent for any room. It comes in three sizes, and is a great way to use fabric scraps quickly and easily. This pillow can be used for seating, floor mats, area rugs, and even dog beds, adding a unique and decorative touch to any bedroom, living room, office, or nursery.
This sewing pattern features:
- Flower Pillow in size Small, Medium or Large
- Full Petal or Separate Petal Options
- Small or Large Flower Center
- Small or Large Gusset
- Layered Letter, A4, A0 Print, and Projector Files
- Photo Step Instructions
- Video Tutorial (sew along each step with Diana)
This is a digital PDF Sewing Pattern. It is NOT a paper pattern. You will be able to instantly download this pattern from your email or account order history.This PDF sewing pattern comes in three sizes:
This Pillow is designed to be made using medium to heavy weight woven fabrics. Suggested Fabric options: Fleece, Minky, Canvas, Silk, Wool, Polyester and Nylon Blends, Poly Cotton, Cotton, Velvet, Linen etc.
- Stuffing (poly stuffing, fabric scraps, recycled cushion filling, etc)
- Pattern pieces for all parts
- Projector File with Layers
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option
- Fabric Requirements Chart
- Size Chart
- Tips and Notes
- Table of contents
- Pattern Piece Diagram
- Printing Instructions
- Supply List
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook: Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
Makayah Flower Pillow Sewing Pattern
Easy to follow steps, fun project