The Kids Staycation Tiered Peplum & Dress PDF Sewing Pattern is the ultimate pattern for every season! Stitch up the endless combinations and fill your little one's closet with peplum & dresses for all occasions. Rock a cami style or sleeveless tank bodice in the summer, or layer up with 3/4 and long sleeve options for when the weather turns chilly. Prefer a quick sew? Pick the peplum or knee length skirt and add just one tier. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, pile on the tiers for showstopping results. This is a pattern with all the options to make the outfit you've been dreaming of!
This pattern features:
- Cami Style Sleeveless Bodice;
- Sleeve Style Bodice;
- Tank, Short, 3/4 and Long Sleeve Options;
- Peplum and Knee Length Skirts (non-tiered);
- Knee and Maxi Tiered Length Options (two and three tiers);
- Crew or Cami Style Neckline;
- Layered Letter, A4, A0 Print, and Projector Files;
- Photo Instructions and a Video Tutorial
This pattern is accessible to beginners, with photo instructions and a video tutorial included to aid in the sewing process.
Sewing Techniques You'll Learn:
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper pattern that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one CLICK HERE.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in Kids & Teen Sizes 6 months - 18 years.
This pattern was designed to be made using fabrics with 50% 4-way stretch knit fabrics with a nice drape and good recovery.
Flowy fabrics with drape with a good recovery work best. For example: DBP, Rayon Viscose, Rayon Spandex, etc. Cotton Lycra fabrics can work too, but be really careful with the drape and weight.
Letter and A4 Sized No Trim Pattern Pieces for All Parts
Projector File with Layers
Copy Shop A0 File with Layers
Layered Printing Option
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copy-written.
You may use this pattern to create and sell clothing of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
Great pattern, easy to follow directions, dress turned out perfect.
This is a good pattern to make as casual type clothes from jersey knit or to fancy it up with a nicer 4-way stretch fabric. The tiered pieces offer so many fun possibilities!