The Essential Dolman Dress is a great addition to any wardrobe! The details like the folded sleeve ends, two bodice styles and different length options make the Essential Dolman Dress PDF Sewing Pattern very fashionable. Wearing this relaxed fitting dress with dolman sleeves will make your little one feel like they are wearing a cool breeze! You will love this dress sewing pattern!
The pattern features:
- Crew neckline
- One Piece or Two Piece with Casing (Elastic or Drawstring)
- Dolman Sleeves, with on trend Folded Sleeve Ends
- 2 Skirt Lengths: Knee and Maxi Length
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper pattern that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one CLICK HERE.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in 3 size charts, each with their own files:
Sapphire Chart: 4S-18S
Ruby Size Chart: 12/18 months - big kid 18R
Emerald Size Chart: 4E - 18E
How to determine which size (chart) to use:
- Take measurements of your models chest, waist and hip and height.
- Look first at the Ruby Size Chart, you can use this chart when your model has the waist/hip in the same size as or 1 size above/below the height size. When your model has the waist/hip size 2 sizes or more below the height size in the Ruby Chart, your model fits into the Sapphire Chart. When your model has the waist/hip size 2 sizes or more above the height size in the Ruby Chart, your model fits into the Emerald Chart.
- Use the files that your model fits into.
This pattern was designed to be made using 50% 4-way stretch knit fabrics. Fabric options may include, but are not limited to: Bamboo Lycra, Cotton Lycra, Jersey knits, and Polyester blends.
On Trend Dolman Sleeves with Folded Sleeve Ends
Knee and Maxi Length Options
Elastic Waist with Casing or One Piece Style
Side Seam Pockets
Available in 3 size charts: the Sapphire, Ruby & Emerald Size Chart
No trim pattern pages for quick and easy assembly.
Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
Print at Home Pattern pieces for all parts
Projector File with Layers
Copy Shop A0 File
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copy written.
You may use this pattern to create and sell clothing of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are not paper patterns that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download your pattern(s) immediately after purchase. They will also be available in your account to download any time. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one, click here.