Sew a stylish and personalized collar and lead for your furry friend with our easy-to-follow Fur Baby Pet Collar and Lead Pattern. Whether you're looking to make a unique collar for a special occasion or just want to add some flair to your dog's everyday attire, this pattern has got you covered. With clear instructions, you'll be able to create a collar and lead that's both comfortable and durable.
This size inclusive pattern is suitable for dogs of all sizes. This pattern is accessible to beginners, with photo instructions and a video tutorial included to aide in the sewing process.
This pattern features:
- Customizable collar and lead with your choice of fabric, webbing and hardware. Create a unique look that suits your dog's personality and style!
- Two different lead lengths (standard short and long)
- Adjustable collar to fit any size dog
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Layered letter, A4, A0 print, and projector files.
- Photo Step Instructions
- Video Tutorial (sew along each step with Diana)
This PDF sewing pattern comes in Pet Sizes S - XXL
This pattern is designed to be made using Webbing, Hardware, and optional Fabric Trim. For the Fabric Trim, we recommend light to medium-weight woven fabrics. Hardware size options are listed in the size chart above.
- Pattern pieces for Fabric Trim
- Cut Chart for Webbing
- Cut Chart for Fabric Trim
- Projector File with Layers for Fabric Trim
- A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces for Fabric Trim
- Fabric Requirements Chart
- Size Chart
- Tips and Notes
- Table of contents
- Pattern Piece Diagram
- Printing Instructions
- Supply List
- Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
- This pattern is copyrighted. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
Great pattern love them both! Making several for the whole families fur babies!