Adventurous Mock Neck & Hoodie Pattern
Download your PDF Pattern after purchase
Print at home or a print shop, or project directly to your fabric
Easy step-by-step instructions & video tutorials
Sewing community of 87,000+ members
The Adventurous Mock Neck & Hoodie PDF Sewing Pattern is highly comfortable, fashionable, and a must-have item in your wardrobe!
This Curvy Fit Sweater has a semi-relaxed fit and features:
• Color-blocked or Solid Bodice Options
• Color-blocked or Solid Sleeve Options
• Mock Neck, Asymmetrical & Symmetrical Regular or Oversized Hood Options
• Hemmed or Waistband
• Thumbhole or Regular Cuffs
• Optional Decorative Buttons
• Layered Letter, A4, A0 Print and Projector Files
• Photo Step Instructions
• Video Tutorial (sew along each step with Diana)
We hope you will love this pattern as much as we do, and we wish you loads of sewing fun while sewing all options!
Sewing Techniques You'll Learn:
Discover the expert techniques to craft a mock neck, hood, thumbhole and straight cuffs, a waistband, a color-blocked piece and more!
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper patterns that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one CLICK HERE.
This PDF sewing pattern comes in sizes XXS - 6XL.
This pattern was drafted for our Curvy Fit Size Chart that is drafted for the height of 5’5”/165.10 cm. The instructions include steps for adjusting the pattern for height differences if needed.
This sweater is designed to be made using 4 way, heavy-weight stretch knit fabrics with a minimum 30% horizontal and a minimum of 25% vertical stretch. For Example: Fleece with stretch, Sweatshirt Knit, French Terry, Cashmere, Wool, Cable Knit. For the inserts, lining and cuffs you can use different and thinner stretch fabrics.
Pattern pieces for all parts
Projector File with Layers
Copy Shop A0 File
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copyrighted.
You may use this pattern to create and sell clothing of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.