24/7 Top Pattern
Download your PDF Pattern after purchase
Print at home or a print shop, or project directly to your fabric
Easy step-by-step instructions & video tutorials
Sewing community of 87,000+ members
The 24/7 Top Pattern is made for those who crave fashionable clothing but long to be comfortable when wearing it!
This sewing pattern features a semi-relaxed fit with simple to cut and sew dolman sleeves, a pleated center back, and tunic bodice length.
You'll use a combination of both knit and woven fabrics for this pdf pattern:
- Use lightweight woven fabrics for the back bodice and lower front bodice make this top cool and comfortable
- Pair a coordinating knit fabric for the front bodice and neckband for comfort and ease of sewing
- The result is a comfortable light weight shirt that breathes and drapes well
This is a quick sewing project and I am sure, like my testers, that you will find yourself making many to fill your closet!
These are digital PDF Sewing Patterns. They are NOT paper pattern that you would receive in the mail. You will be able to download this pattern(s) immediately after purchase from your account or from the order email. For more information on what a PDF Sewing Pattern is and how to use one CLICK HERE.
Sizes:This PDF sewing pattern comes in sizes XXS - 5XL. This pattern was drafted for our Curvy Fit Size Chart and is drafted for the height of 5’5”/165.10 cm.
The instructions include steps for adjusting the pattern for height differences if needed.
This top is designed to be made with both knit fabric and woven fabrics.
- Light-weight woven fabrics such as linen, chiffon, voile, crepe and chambray work well for the Bottom Bodice pieces.
- Knit fabrics with a 4-way, 50% stretch are required for the Top Bodice and Neckband pieces. Examples include but are not limited to: Cotton Lycra, Brushed Polyester, and ribbed knits.
Dolman style bodice
Center back pleat
No trim pattern pages
Layers printing feature is included for this pattern for your convenience.
Pattern pieces for all parts
Projector File with Layers
A0 Print Shop Pattern Pieces Option
Fabric Requirements Chart
Tips and Notes
Table of contents
Pattern Piece Diagram
Step-by-step instructions. Each step has a color photo for visual aid.
Join Me On Facebook:
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdfellieandmacsewingpattern for new pattern releases coming soon.
This pattern is copy written.
You may use this pattern to create and sell dresses of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
You can not distribute this pattern to others.
You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
I want you to love what you make and have fun making it.
- This pattern is copy written. You may use this pattern to create and sell products of your own. Giving credit to the pattern when selling would be appreciated, but not required.
- You may not edit or recreate this pattern to sell.
- You can not distribute this pattern to others.
- You may not mass produce this pattern or clothing made using it.
Love how this fits me even at a 3XL. Makes me feel cute! I also love that its a mix of knit and woven - great contrast.
Easy to follow instructions, quick sew. I enjoyed sewing this pattern.
I had a little problem matching up the seams because I added blocking on the Front top of the pattern. Overall I really liked how the shirt turned out.
24/7 Top Pattern
Like all E&M patterns easy to sew and great instructions 💕
Easy make and fab instructions, as always
24/7 Top Pattern
le 24/7 top est un de mes patrons préféré. Pour moi, je me fais une grandeur plus petit et je raccourci de 3'' en longeur (car je mesure 5') et il est parfait!
Like all of the EM tops, this one was fast and easy. My granddaughter loved it!!
Easy to sew wear it plain and simple or dress it up. It's fabulous